Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sweet Pea's Goods

"What do you want to be when you grow up, Lara?" "An artist."  Well I guess I've finally grown up.  I'm thoroughly enjoying working with my friend, Linda, at Sweet Pea's Antiques.  It's always a delight to talk about projects and new ideas with other creative people.  She gave me the opportunity to show her my projects recently and then proceeded to buy every single one!  I'm so grateful.  I thought I'd share some pictures of what she bought and some pictures of their new temporary home at the shop (until they go home with someone). Sweet Pea's is a pink dreamland of fun antiques and crafty whimsies.  If you live in my area, it is a MUST-SEE.













It was hard to give up my vintage greeting cards but I guess I don't need 100 of them

I didn't make the shoes but they were a dandy find anyway






I took these in the middle of one of our severe summer thunderstorms




No comments:

Post a Comment