Friday, July 16, 2010

Reluctant Blogger

You know those days when ya just don't feel like it?  Yeah,....so here I am standing in my sewing room in my easy knock-around outfit for the day. BUT, I am in love with my new necklace that my friend, Wendy, made for me.  As I was leaving church last Sunday, talking on the cell, she sneakily placed a blue tissue package into my hand.  And when I opened it, I found this lovely necklace that looks good enough to eat!  It reminds me of jewel-like candied fruits.  Thank you, Wendy! You are so thoughtful.

6 comments:

  1. when the red red robin comes bob bob bobbin along..............it's an old metal bobbin "glammed"

    ReplyDelete
  2. your necklace is so pretty!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhh, a BOBBIN. Thanks, Wendy. I love it, and apparently so do others. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're welcome Lara ! & what a lovely surprise to see it pictured in here ! I love your camera

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the necklace!! So cute and definitely looks good enough to eat :)

    ReplyDelete